• Rosuvastatin…… 5mg film coated tablets
• As an adjunctive therapy to diet to reduce elevated total-C,
• As an adjunct to diet for the treatment of patients with elevated serum TG levels (Fredrickson Type IV).
• To reduce LDL-C, total-C and ApoB in patients with homozygous familial hypercholesterolemia as an adjunct to other lipid-lowering treatments (e.g. LDL apheresis) or if such treatments are unavailable.
• As an adjunct to diet to slow the progression of atherosclerosis as part of treatment strategy to lower Total-C and LDL-C in adult patients to target levels
• Available in Alu Alu blister pack of 1×10’s film coated tablets.