CELTIS-1000 I.V INJECTION(CEFTRIAXONE)
Each vial dry substance contains:
Ceftriaxone sodium eq. to ceftriaxone …1000mg
Infections caused by pathogens sensitive to CELTIS (Ceftriaxone), e.g:
- Abdominal infections (peritonitis, infections of the biliary and gastrointestinal tract);
- Infections of the bones, joints, soft tissue, skin and of wounds,
- Infections in patients with impaired defense mechanisms;
- Renal and urinary tract infections;
- Respiratory tract infections, particularly pneumonia,
- Ear, nose and throat infections;
- Genital infections, including gonorrhea.
- Perioperative prophylaxis of infections.
Box containing 1 vial of CELTIS-1000 I.V + solvent ampoule (water for injection 10ml)