• Each vial dry substance contains: Ceftazidime (as Ceftazidime Pentahydrate), USP … 1000
• Bone and joint infections
• Infections associated with haemo and peritoneal dialysis and with continuous ambulatory peritoneal dialysis (CAPD)
• Gastrointestinal, biliary and abdominal infections
• Skin and soft tissue infections
• Urinary tract infections
• Ear, nose and throat infections
• Prophylaxis: prostatic surgery (transurethral resection).
• Box containing 1 vial of 1000mg ceftazidime (as pentahydrate) + solvent ampoule (water for injection 5ml) for intramuscular or intravenous use.