BEXUS 500 TABLETS(LEVOFLOXACIN)
Each film coated tablet contains:
Levofloxacin (as hemihydrate)…… 500mg
BEXUS (Levofloxacin) is indicated for the treatment of infections due to susceptible organisms. Such infections include:
- Community acquired pneumonia, Severe community acquired pneumonia, Nosocomial pneumonia
- Acute bronchitis, chronic bronchitis, diffuse pan bronchiolitis, bronchiectasis with infection, secondary infections in chronic respiratory disease.
- Typhoid & paratyphoid fevers.
- Cholecystitis, cholangitis.
- Bacterial dysentery, infectious enteritis, salmonella enteritis, cholera.
- Pyelonephritis, cystitis, prostatitis, epididymitis, gonococcal urethritis, non-gonococcal urethritis.
- Intrauterine infection, cervicitis, uterine adnexitis, bartholinitis. Folliculitis (including acne pustulosa), furuncle, furunculosis, carbuncle, impetigo contagiosa, hydradenitis, acne conglobata, infectious atheroma, periproctic abscess.
- Mastitis, (superficial) secondary infections in traumatic wounds, burns, operative wounds etc.
- Blepharitis, hordeolum dacryocystitis, conjunctivitis, tarsadenitis.
- Periodontitis, pericoronitis, gnathitis.
Available in blister pack of 1 × 10